My Blog List

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wowzzer

Well it's been quite a while since our last post. Been on Facebook lately and keepin up that way. But always follow other blogs possibly for the one reason my life doesn't seen as interesting as I've found these other blogs to be. Cooking, partying, etc. However I do need to keep updating this for the sheer reason I need a place to capture all of Waylon's new and exciting growings. Lately he's really polite in the fact of manners, please, thank you has been for awhile using his manners however as of lately it's turned on us. He spent the weekend with my parents while Luca and I took a short trip to Cle Elum for a wedding, which was in a beautiful barn. We had fun just hangin around and trying to sleep in which for me doesn't happen anymore but Luca for some reason has no problem slumbering until 10 or so. Any way Waylon started this thing where my mom would say Waylon are you ready to go nite nite?... where he proceeded with uh no thank you grammie. Perfect manners however what do you say to that? So just this past Monday we're at the Dr.s office and he's tooling around and wont sit still; so I tell him Waylon you need to come sit by me in the chair here...uh no thank you Mommy...uh what this is; that's not how this is supposed to go. The lady sitting directly across from us just thought it was hilarious and told me well at least he's using his manners. Yeah she's right but now what do I do with the unmanners? Although he always seems to melt my heart minutes later with things like while we're in the exam room he starts singing his ABC's which is the cuteist version I've ever heard. With the l mnop q r sss t etc. The ending is the best part with the nex time won't u sing.. me. Love you my sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment