My Blog List

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sure....I was going to post more often

I think I'm just not meant for this blogging business. I really have had a lot going on lately. The county was thinking of closing the Extension Office here recently and we were on pins and needles awaiting the decision. So far we have been spared for the current year. I was under that cloud looming above to tell Luca I might lose my job and then with great relief thanks to such a supportive community we made it out with most everything intact. I little weathered for wear I'd say, but we made it. Thought I might be polishing up that old resume....whew! Well we had thanksgiving here at our house again this year with my family and I cooked one fabulous bird if I do say so myself. Well other people did like it too! Thank god! Waylon is beginning this independent stage and learning more and more about cause and effect. Which is pretty comical to watch from an observers point of view. He certainly can blow us away with the things he remembers, I told Luca perhaps he needs to take lessons from his son. Well I'll try a little harder to keep on top of this blog thing. I plan on sending this address out to all our relatives who have Internet during the holidays and adding pictures with the blog once in awhile. Holiday cards and blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment