My Blog List

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It Snowed!

Oh okay only about 2-3 inches but hey it's a start and I'm not complaining. It's actually warmed up to bearable temperatures here. We froze our butts off at the tree lighting in Leavenworth; however enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Visconti's Restaurant. Would suggest this place to anyone it was fabulous food. I ordered the Veal Milanese with Lemon Pepper mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. This dish was incredible however the mashed potatoes were a bit over the top for my taste. Just too much lemon in one sitting. Luca had the most to die for dish and I mean to die for it looked like a heart attack on a plate but it tasted unbelievable. Waylon stayed with the old stand by tried and true "pepzironi" pizza which had a fabulous sauce and crust (crusty and thin just like I like em'). Following our trip to Leavenworth we finally got off our hind ends and hunted down our Christmas Tree. I'll post some pictures of all the adventures soon. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment